What is Social Marketing?
Social Marketing is a tool that allows you to:
- Compose and post to your social accounts from one place
- Engage with your followers
- Keep your business relevant on social media
Why is Social Marketing important?
Social media management can be hard. You need a constant stream of relevant and engaging posts across all social networks. You need a way to manage multiple social accounts from one spot without taking too much time. Not to mention, in this day and age, it’s more than just being present on these networks. You need to have the ability to build fans, find customers, and engage with the community.
View your social marketing at a glance.
- Upcoming scheduled posts
- Top performing posts
- Most recent customer posts
- Easily get right to work by clicking compose
Social posts start here.
- Access the composer from any page in the product with the red button in the right corner
- Upload multiple photos, choose from the free image library, or GIF library
- Crop images that aren’t properly sized
- Schedule or post instantly
View your recent and upcoming posts.
- See recent posts
- View your upcoming scheduled posts in a variety of formats (including calendar view)
- Access the posts you were working on through drafts
See what your customers are saying.
Easily access the posts your customers are commenting on
Respond without needing to leave the Social Marketing tool
Filter by network and status
Discover potential customers and opportunities.
Discover new opportunities with Twitter leads
Select keywords phrases that you want to keep track of
Easily message users within the product
Easily find relevant content to publish.
Find interesting and relevant content that your followers will love
Input your own RSS feed or discover something brand new
Easily share, no copy/paste required
Know exactly how your posts are performing.
See how your posts are performing on all networks
Track reactions, comments, shares and engagement
Discover how your links are performing and how often they’re shared